An organization of Cultural Arts and Development.
"A time to Dance...A Time to Speak"

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Dancing Children in the Spirit

I celebrate the former students of mine from Nyack that continue to grow and expand their horizons. Even though I have never had my own children, I am excited as I see my "children in the Spirit" in the dance ministry step up to the next level.

When I see my "children" dance, develop their own dance ministries, and choreograph, I'm so happy for them!!! Recently, I looked at pictures from another student's dance ministry. I felt like a spiritual grandmother.

I would like to thank Iris Cloud (Dance for Joy Ministries) for her years of pouring into my life so I can pour into the lives of so many others. In addition, I have been effected and inspired by leaders in dance ministry including Min. Kathleen Turner, Rev. Eyesha Marable, Dr. Pamela Hardy, and Min. Rae.
Today I went to Lea's wedding (see above) and a stranger asked me who I was. I admitted to be her professor in dance and the stranger said I must have had an impact on her life. I'm so glad that God choose me to be part of this legacy, at such a time as this. I am part of the end times servants that will use the arts to mightily showcase the glory of God.


1 comment:

  1. Yes and Amen! You are... We are.... those beloved end time servants forging that final frontier in the Arts, to the Glory of God!
    God Bless You and your many "children"!

    ReplyDelete