An organization of Cultural Arts and Development.
"A time to Dance...A Time to Speak"

Monday, February 16, 2009

Who is your support team?

We had this photo taken this summer at the worship conference at The Greater Allen Cathedral AME Church. If we look kinda tired, it is because we were doing the happy dance for a very long time that day and week.

I thank God for the women (men too...especially my husband), that God has brought into my life to support me. My pastor challenged us today to think about the people we surround ourselves with. There are a few more in my life that are a part of my inner circle but I want to thank God for Glorianne, Rachael, and Jacqueline. I wish Patricia was pictured as well but she is pursuing her destiny in a touring production of a Broadway musical.

No comments:

Post a Comment