An organization of Cultural Arts and Development.
"A time to Dance...A Time to Speak"

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Banner Workshop July 2010


I had a wonderful time today at my home church, Primitive Christian Church. Eagle Glorianne Jackson visited my church as a Banner Coach and led our workshop. It was a short workshop but still some people were impacted for the rest of their lives. It is remarkable that so few have had the opportunity to experience the ministry of the banners. I thank God that after years of wanting to know more about flags and banners that God has led me to various teachers. I am truly blessed. I can't wait to see what God will do next at our church with the banners. Pictured above are various banners including the Breath of God, Crown, Jesus, Freedom, healing, Peace and War Cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment