An organization of Cultural Arts and Development.
"A time to Dance...A Time to Speak"

Saturday, January 1, 2011

One Month To Live - Starting the New Year Intentionally

DAY 1 Happy 2011, and living by intention. This year, my home church Primitive Christian Church in Lower Manhattan is reading through the book One Month to Live. I hope to blog everyday for the next 31 days how my life is altered through this process.


As a church we always start out the new year to stop, fast, pray, seek, and reflect. How does God want me to serve Him this year? What is He saying to me. Looking forward to a year of greater productivity, miracles, faith, obedience, and organization. Looking to love my Lord and my spouse as never before.
If I only had one month to live, I would want to leave a legacy on this earth and pass on what God has given me. The only way I can do that is I have to be in prayer to get my direction, organize my environment, put the vision on paper, and identify those who can carry on the vision.


No comments:

Post a Comment