An organization of Cultural Arts and Development.
"A time to Dance...A Time to Speak"

Friday, January 7, 2011

Dreamsicle: Thawing Out Your Frozen Dreams

"There are people who put their dreams in a little box and say, 'Yes, I've got dreams, of course I've got dreams.' " Then they put the box away and bring it out once in a while to look in it, and yep. they're still here.-- Erma Bombeck
Friday Day #7. On the 7th day and am so happy to have spent the evening in the house of the Lord. The church came forward for prayer. You could sense the collective faith of the saints in powerful prayers of agreements.
Remember when Jesus asked "who touched me" when he was in a big crowd and it turned out to be the women with the issue of blood? I think I finally understand now how Jesus could feel the drain of virtue from His body when the women touched Him in faith. Tonight near the end of prayer I could tell that virtue was draining (and I was only standing in agreement and I felt it). We must always keep our pastors and leaders in prayer. They really do lay down their lives for the sheep in many ways.
I thank God for my Pastors who have encouraged me to follow my dreams and fulfill my purpose in God. Even tonight when I got prayer myself at the end I sensed God building and comforting me to go on in my life to fulfill God's purposes in my life. My recent dealings with work are a bit disappointing but it is actually a blessing...forcing me to persevere even stronger to defrost those things God has placed in my heart. I will defrost my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment