An organization of Cultural Arts and Development.
"A time to Dance...A Time to Speak"

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

How Great is Our God

Tonight we gathered again on this Day #5 to worship the Lord. We sang Chris Tomlin's "How Great is Our God." Pastor asked me to prophecy in my movement. I can only rely on the Holy Spirit to move through me. I had my extravagant flags and began to proclaim the greatness of my God with the movement of the flag. I was also able to minister expressively to the Lord in the dance to bring the visual to that song. I trust that there was a shift in the atmosphere as we all engaged in pure worship. I'm careful where I position myself in the congregation. I really don't want to be a distraction to anyone. Once again the Presence of the Lord was so sweet. Pastor highlighted some points in the book many of which I mentioned in my last post. I was reminded by Pastor that God has given us these bodies and that it is our responsibility to take care of them. Many of the things we pray for healing could have been avoided if we took better care in the first place. Really sobering but true.

No comments:

Post a Comment