An organization of Cultural Arts and Development.
"A time to Dance...A Time to Speak"

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Sandpaper - Smoothing the Edges


Day #13 ONE MONTH TO LIVE. 2 quotes come to mind today.
"For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them." Eph 2:10

"We're like blocks of stone, out of which the sculptor carves the forms of men. The blows of his chisel, which hurt us so much, are what make us perfect. The suffering in this world is not the failure of God's love for us; it is that love in action." C.S. Lewis. see Shadowlands


I am going to face the blows of the chisel as I face the challenges of this life. I am going to be in relationships that rub me, sharpen me, to help me become that masterpiece (workmanship) God has in mind. Rather than run from that I embrace that today so I can be all God wants me to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment