An organization of Cultural Arts and Development.
"A time to Dance...A Time to Speak"

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

We Are Champions - The Team is only as Good as its Coach

I am blessed another year to serve at Primitive Christian Church.  My husband and I are able to minister on the outside and serve others because of the great training, encouragement, and faith-building we experience at PCC. We are able to explore a lot of things creatively that we later take outside the 4 walls when we travel as Seasons of Purpose. Many thanks to all of you who have prayed and supported us in so many ways.

This year's Superbowl service ended with the boys (tall to tallest) doing a flag piece. Just ignore I'm in it. I was only there for moral support...this is a male flag dance. YEAH! Senior Pastor Rev. Dr. Marcos Rivera gives the closing remarks. We do it all for Coach Jesus. Glory to God!



No comments:

Post a Comment