An organization of Cultural Arts and Development.
"A time to Dance...A Time to Speak"

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Cousin Melodie

A Birthday celebration is in order for my cousin Melodie. She hits a big one today and we want to bless God for her!! I was so glad to marry into this family because I not only got a great husband but a great family as well. Cousin Melodie is a great mother, wife, dancer, choreographer, and dance ministry leader. She truly inspires me with her annual Gospel Dance Concerts. New England is truly blessed by her passion to bring dance to her area. We look forward to watch God fulfill the destiny He has for her as she walks in obedience.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you!!! But, shhhh.... everybody thinks we're blood cousins! And sometimes even I forget we're not: You're my cuzzie-sister-girl--- And the Gospel Dance Concert would not be the same without you (and Martin)!!!

    ReplyDelete