An organization of Cultural Arts and Development.
"A time to Dance...A Time to Speak"

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Under His Shadow


Keep me as the apple of the eye, hide me under the shadow of thy wings. Psalm 17:8 (KJV)

He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall remain stable and fixed under the shadow of the Almighty [Whose power no foe can withstand. Psalm 91:1 (Amp)

There are so many challenges in this life, but if I can just take a moment to hide in that shadow of the Lord, I will have courage to go on. Today I thought of my family and all the fun times I have had with them. I also thought of those who I couldn't enjoy the holiday with especially my brother. Although my brother passed almost 4 years ago, I am still really missing him especially over the holidays. But there is the shadow of the Lord. When I go under His wings I have comfort, peace, belonging, and confidence that God can take care of anything, and give me the power to accomplish all that I am purposed to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment